The Allurette™ washer is the new sister product to the Scrubba wash bag. The Allurette features flatter, more rounded washboard ridges that have been designed with the most delicate of items in mind, the Allurette washer excels at gently and effectively washing most delicates and hand-wash only activewear.
The Allurette washer has been designed for home and travel to make the hand washing process easy, fast, and mess-free. Small loads can be gently and effectively washed in just minutes. It is perfect for fashion-lovers with lots of hand-wash only clothing, parents who need to wash baby clothes, active women, the environmentally-conscious, travellers, and those with sensitive skin.
The Allurette washer is slightly smaller than the Scrubba wash bag and weighs just 112g. It is twice as effective as regular hand washing* and a lot more hygienic than washing in a dirty hotel sink.
- Save time: Small loads can be washed in the Allurette washer in just a few minutes. No more messy soaking or waiting for the washing machine, which is often too harsh on clothes anyway.
- Avoid mess: Allurette is self-contained, preventing you from having to mop up any soapy spills – ideal for anyone who avoids hand washing because the clean-up takes longer than the washing process itself. The Allurette washer can also be compactly stored after use.
- Be organised: Using the Allurette washer means no more soaking clothes in the sink or in buckets. The Allurette washer can also be used as a laundry bag for storing your delicates pre-wash, keeping them separate from the rest of your laundry.
- Extend the life of your clothes: The Allurette washer is gentle on clothes, keeping them looking clean, vibrant, and fresh, many washes in.
- Save money: Longer lasting clothes means less money spent on their replacement or restoration. The Allurette washer is also electricity free and uses minimal water. As an added benefit, travellers can avoid hotel laundry fees by taking this highly portable wash bag along on their adventures.
- Protect your skin: Hand washing exposes you to harsh chemicals that can, over time, dry out your skin, leaving it cracked and worn. This makes hand washing a truly problematic task, especially for those who suffer from sensitive skin or conditions such as eczema. As clothes are rubbed from the outside of the Allurette washer, however, hands remain dry, with minimal exposure to potentially damaging liquid detergents.
- Care for the environment: Because the Allurette washer requires no electricity, uses minimal water, and enables grey water to be disposed of away from the water source, you can enjoy using your Allurette anywhere, confident in the knowledge that you’re respecting the environment and helping to maintain the beautiful planet that we all share.
The Allurette washer features:
- Weighs only 112g
- Compact storage for home or travel use
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- New easy release twist-style air valve
- Doubles as a dry-bag or hand-wash only laundry bag.
Works great with the Sea to Summit Trek & Travel laundry wash
You can use your favourite laundry detergent (just make sure that you keep it in a leak-proof bottle, like the bottles in the Sea to Summit TPU clear zip top pouch with leakproof bottles) or you can use the Sea to Summit Trek & Travel liquid laundry wash. The Sea to Summit Trek & Travel liquid laundry wash is ideal for hand washing and for use in the Allurette washer from Scrubba. It also comes in a leakproof bottle that is small enough to meet TSA requirements for carry-on luggage.
Dimensions 49cm x 26cm when laid flat; 13cm x 6cm x6 cm when rolled and clipped for storage