The Black Diamond Moji Charging Station lantern is a handy lantern ideal for campsites, vehicles and table-top illumination. As well as giving 360 degree light, the charging station charges handheld electronics via USB.
You can power the charging station lantern with direct AC (adapter not included), and enclosed rechargeable battery, or standard alkaline AA batteries.
An ultra-bright basecamp lantern with a three-way power source, the Moji Charging Station also acts as portable power and charges handheld electronics via USB.
Tthe Black Diamond Moji Power Station provides 250 lumens of power, and is a multi-functional, ultra-bright lantern for basecamps, campgrounds and off-grid situations.
The Moji Power Station's super-simple design features multi-power charging capabilities and runs off of direct AC (with adapter, not included), an enclosed rechargeable battery or standard AA alkalines.
The Moji Power Station's portable power functionality also charges out via USB to keep cameras, phones and other small handheld electronics going strong while roaming far from home.
A single power switch dims the light for optimal brightness, and a collapsible double-hook loop allows for easy hanging.
- One QuadPower LED emits 250 lumens (max. setting)
- USB port charges handheld electronics
- 14m diameter
- Max Burn Time 50 H
- IPX rating 4
- Frosted glove produces bright, ambient light
- Unique dimming switch provides adjustable brightness
- Collapsible double-hook hang loop, so you can sit it on a table or hang it up
- Runs on 2 AA batteries (not included) or rechargeable lithium battery (included)
- Also runs on AC (with adapter, not included)
- Protected against water immersion
Brand: Black Diamond
Weight : 430g (weight with batteries - batteries not included)