The Camelbak Groove water bottle with filter is excellent for portable water filtration on the go. This durable and spill-proof bottle is easy to refill and easy to use, as the filter is built into the straw.
The 600ml size is handy to carry with you, and the filtration comes from the inbuilt straw. Made from a plant-based activated carbon, the filter removes chlorine, taste and odour. Sustainable, plant-based filter lasts about 3 months or 180 litres of water.
Now you can take your fresh great tasting filtered water everywhere!
The Camelbak Groove 600ml filtered water bottle features:
- Turns tap water into fresh, great-tasting water anywhere you go.
- Easy to refill and easy to use bottle with a filter built into the straw
- Sustainable, plant-based filter lasts about 3 months or 48 gallons (180L) of water
- Hard plastic is 100% free of BPA and BPS, and stands up to frequent use around town and on the trail.
- Durable and spill-proof
- The bottle parts of the Camelbak Groove bottle are are top-rack dishwasher safe (not the filter though)
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS.
- CamelBak® Big Bite™ Valve
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
Hydration capacity 600ml
Bottle material BPA-free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyster ; Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene ; Bite Valve Material: The CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is made from medical grade silicone
Cap material BPA-Free Polypropylene
Warranty Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
Caring for your Camelbak Groove™ 600ml water bottle
- BEFORE USING THE GROOVE
Give your Fresh™ Filter a quick 15-second rinse the first time you use it to dislodge any harmless, loose particles of carbon, then set it aside, as no additional cleaning is recommended. If you accidentally run your filter through the dishwasher, discard and replace it with a new filter.
BEFORE CLEANING THE GROOVE
Remove the carbon filter as it is not dishwasher safe.
CLEANING THE GROOVE
The bottle, bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw. For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry. To re-assemble the lid: Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar. Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.