Hindi - Talk Now CD-ROM language course (beginners)Eurotalk
Talk Now is the world's best selling language learning CD-ROM series for beginners because it gets results fast.
Used by more than two million people, its innovative and fun learning method gives you the key words you want and the help your need to remember them.
It is ideal for travellers, holidaymakers, business people, students and families.
Special features include:
- speech recordingcompares your voice with native speakers
- four quiz levelstest what you've learnt, earn points and monitor your progress
- intellegent softwareremembers words you get wrong and targets your weak points
- automatic localisationlets you choose the language you want to learn from (more than 80 available)
- wide range of wordsfrom greetings and phrases to parts of the body, numbers and shopping
- printable dictionary with colour pictures
Hindi is the main language of India with 500 million speakers including 180 million who speak it as their mother tongue.
The main areas in India where Hindi is spoken are, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal, Haryana, Panjab, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, parts of Maharashtra, Andhra & Karnataka. Thus, Hindi is spoken mainly in the northern part of India but it is widely understood all across India, except for a few states of southern India.
Outside India, Hindi-speaking people are found in Nepal (8 million) and Mauritius (1 million).
Format CD-ROM for Windows and Mac
System Requirements Windows 98/2000/ME/XP or Mac OS 9 or X; computer with colour display, sound, CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive, microphone (recommended)