The Klean Kanteen insulated drink bottle is great for keeping your liquids hot or cold.
The insulated bottles are made from stainless steel, and have a screw on lid. They have a leakproof cap, and a slim design, so will fit in most cup holders.
The 18/8 food grade stainless steel interior does not retain or impart flavors, and is easy to clean, with rounded corners.
The bottles have a double walled and vacuum construction, so under normal temperature range conditions, they will keep hot liquids hot for 6 hours, and cold liquids cold for more than 24 hours (if the drink lasts that long!).
So great for picnics, or travelling, or for work, school or holidays. No more cold coffee! No more lukewarm pina colada! Especially useful when you are hiking in outdoor minus temperatures where even water will just freeze in a regular drink bottle!
And you know you can feel good about your environmental footprint by reusing your bottle and eliminating waste cups and plastics.
In two sizes, the Klean Kanteen drink bottles are easy to carry and use. 16 oz ( ~470ml) or 20 oz ( ~590ml).
- Insulates hot food or beverages up to 6 hours
- Insulates iced drinks up to 24 hours
- Durable, double-walled construction
- High-performance vacuum insulation
- Large mouth opening accommodates ices cubes
- Compatible with most backcountry water filters
- No BPA, phthalates, lead or other toxins
- Made of 18/8 food-grade stainless steel (no liner needed)
- Electropolished interior does not retain or impart flavors
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can stick