Pacsafe Camsafe V17 is the most popular Pacsafe camera backpack with security anti-theft features in our store. It suits most people, and can be configured just the way you prefer, with a removeable padded compartment and drawstring closure for compartments.
|This bag has been discontinued by Pacsafe and replaced by the Pacsafe Camsafe X17 anti-theft camera bag. We have discounted the price of the original V17 camera bag and have limited stock available.|
Get on the go with this adventure inspired travel backpack. The spacious top compartment offers extra room for travel gear, while the padded, quick side access, camera compartment has plenty of room for your DSLR and extra lenses. Taking your laptop with you as well? No worries, simply slide it into the padded sleeve and let our anti-theft technology help keep it safe from thieves looking to cash in on your electronic gear.
The Pacsafe built-in anti-theft features include:
– Carrysafe slashguard straps
Flexible, lightweight, stainless steel wire is integrated into Pacsafe's adjustable Carrysafe® straps making it invisible to the eye, yet very effective at preventing bag slashers from slicing through and running off with your gear.
– eXomesh slashguard
Bag slashers often like to target outside fabric panels of bags (front, bottom or side), which cause valuables to fall out and into the palm of their hands. Pacsafe's lightweight slashguard are built into (and concealed) in the most commonly vulnerable areas of the bag, protecting your gear from a quick slash-and-run theft. Pacsafe's new eXomesh® protection in our luggage extends the full length of the bag protecting your gear from opportunistic theft or if it's snagged by a conveyor belt or luggage handlers.
– RFIDsafe blocking pockets and material
Most passports, credit cards and ID cards now contain a RFID micro-chip. This chip contains all your personal, sensitive information. Identity thieves are able to access this information from up to 10ft away with the help of an RFID reader. Pacsafe's award-winning RFIDsafe™ blocking material prevents your data from falling into the wrong hands by blocking out virtually all transmissions between 10 MHz and 3 GHz, which covers the radio frequency used in e-passports, credit cards / smart cards, and key cards.
– Smart zipper security
Zipper pullers can be attached to discreet security hooks or placed under and through a hypalon tab to prevent pickpockets reaching into your bag
– Turn and lock security hooks
These small smart devices pack a whole lot of intelligence. The hook unfastens so that you can attach your bag to a secure fixture. What's more, the smart hook has a special turning mechanism which actually locks the hook in to place making it harder for a bag snatcher to make an easy getaway.
Additional features of the Pacsafe Camsafe® V17 anti-theft camera backpack include:
- Zippered padded main compartment with soft brushed polyester lining
- Removable, padded, camera compartment with modular Velcro® divider(s)
- Hideaway rain cover built-in
- Pocket for smart phone
- Easy access front/top compartment with organisation for phone, SD cards, and small items
- Key / wallet fastener
- Fits most DSLR cameras with mounted lens + extra lens
- Drawstring inner divider opens into a large 16 litre compartment
- Secure, zippered side compartment for quick and easy camera access
- Rear compatible zippered sleeve fits 13" MacBook® or 3 litre hydration bladder (with hydration port)
- Side compression strap and stretch pocket for tripod
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded carry handle
- Adjustable/removable stabiliser strap
- Comfortable EVA moulded back support with air flow channels
- Pen holder
Materials (outer material) 210D Nylon 3-line ripstop, PU1000mm / 400D Nylon oxford, PU1000mm (lining) 200D Polyester, PU1000mm, Polyester fleece, high density PE foam
Dimensions (H x W x D): 45 x 25 x 18 cm
Volume 16 litres
Backpack strap length 57–77 cm
Weight 1 kg