The Pacsafe Carrysafe 100 GII camera and bag strap is a secure strap from Pacsafe, incorporating their new dyneema webbing strap connector and wire reinforced strap.
The Pacsafe CarrySafe 100 GII is a versatile anti-theft strap that can be easily attached to either bags or cameras with side attachment points.
Keep your camera close-at-hand and photo-ready with the lightweight, versatile, slash-resistant Carrysafe® 100 GII. Comfortable neoprene padding for the neck, and dual attachment points for both a DLSR , make this the go-to-choice for all photographers.
Cameras are attractive targets for thieves. Use the Pacsafe Carrysafe 100 GII secure camera strap to avoid a 'slash and grab' theft of your camera when taking pictures in crowded tourist attractions, sitting down to eat, or just walking in a crowded area.
- Adjustable, slashproof wire-reinforced strap - Flexible, lightweight, stainless steel wire is integrated into the adjustable Carrysafe® straps making it invisible to the eye, yet is very effective at preventing bag slashers from slicing through and running off with your gear.
- Snatchproof dyneema webbing strap tightens when dropped or snatched - Strong, lightweight and hard-to-cut webbing and straps with Dyneema® that attach to wallets, cameras and other mobile devices to help prevent thieves from running off with your equipment. Some straps have a wrist loop that tightens to your wrist if your gear is accidentally dropped or snatched.
- Turn & Lock Security Hooks - These small smart devices pack a whole lot of intelligence. The hook unfastens so that you can attach your strap/bag to a secure fixture. What’s more, the smart hook has a special turning mechanism which actually locks the hook in place making it harder for a snatcher to make an easy getaway.
- Comfortable moveable Neoprene padded neck pad
- Suitable for most DSLR cameras and mirrorless system cameras with dual side attachment points
- Webbing with Dyneema for DSLR attachment
- Thin width strap
- Suitable for bags or cameras
Minimum Length 100cm Width 1.8 cm Weight 126g
What's the difference between this strap and the Pacsafe Carrysafe 75 GII?
This Pacsafe Carrysafe 100 GII strap is half as wide, and has turn and lock hooks instead of the dual security release buckles on the Carrysafe 75 GII. This means you can also use this Carrysafe 100 GII strap to secure bags. The Carrysafe 100 GII does not have the interchangeable wire connectors for the end of the strap. The Carrysafe 100 GII has a smaller neoprene neck pad.