Cameras are attractive targets for thieves. Use the Pacsafe Carrysafe 50 anti-theft DSLR camera secure wrist strap to avoid the theft of your camera when taking pictures in crowded tourist attractions, or just walking in a crowded area.
The Pacsafe Carrysafe 50 DSLR camera wrist strap is suitable for DSLR cameras that you wish to carry in your hand. The comfortable, Neoprene padded strap is perfect for travel and adventures at home or abroad. The rotating camera lug screws into the bottom of your DLSR or MSC.
The slashguard strap helps to prevent strap slashing and the secondary retention strap offers additional anti-drop security. It has a wrist loop that automatically tightens to your wrist if your gear is snatched, or even accidently dropped. The secondary wrist strap has a strong stainless steel wire connector, and is made from a new Dyneema webbing, which is slash resistant. It can be cut, but would take someone a lot of effort sawing to do so. The dyneema material is a nylon herringbone webbing pattern.
- Comfortable Neoprene padding
- Suitable for most DSLR and MSC with tripod screw housing
- 360 degree, heavy duty rotating camera lug with screw
- Secondary retention strap / webbing made with Dyneema
- Wrist loop that tightens to your wrist if your gear is accidentally dropped or snatched
- Slash resistant wrist strap
Materials 13mm Dyneema nylon herringbone webbing, Lycra, EVA foam, PP webbingWrist circumference 27cm Dimensions 43 cm x 4 cmWeight 70g