Talk Now is the world's best selling language learning CD-ROM series for beginners because it gets results fast.
Used by more than two million people, its innovative and fun learning method gives you the key words you want and the help your need to remember them.
It is ideal for travellers, holidaymakers, business people, students and families.
Special features include:
- speech recordingcompares your voice with native speakers
- four quiz levelstest what you've learnt, earn points and monitor your progress
- intellegent softwareremembers words you get wrong and targets your weak points
- automatic localisationlets you choose the language you want to learn from (more than 80 available)
- wide range of wordsfrom greetings and phrases to parts of the body, numbers and shopping
- printable dictionary with colour pictures
About 110 million people speak Punjabi throughout the world including about 25 million in India where it is the official language of Punjab state and is also spoken in the neighbouring states of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. Around 25% of people in New Delhi speak Punjabi.
Format CD-ROM for Windows and Mac
System Requirements Windows 98/2000/ME/XP or Mac OS 9 or X; computer with colour display, sound, CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive, microphone (recommended)