When the bugs are thick, wearing a head net is the answer.
Effective protection from annoying and disease carrying mosquitoes and other bugs, such as flies. The mesh is optimised for ventilation and outward visibility, with a drawcord neck with generous length for tucking into collars.
- Black mesh netting offers better visibility than white mesh
- Fine, 500 hole per square inch hexagonal mesh
- Made of a soft multifilament polyester
- Packaged in its own tiny stuff sack
- Elasticized draw cord closure
- Wide enough to wear with a hat or without
Brand Sea to Summit