Sleep in silky comfort with the Sea to Summit silk sleeping bag liner. Silk is a great material to keep you both warm and cool, being a natural fibre.
This Sea to Summit stretch silk liner can be used in a sleeping bag, or alone as a sheet in warm climates. This traveller silk liner has a pillow case for extra comfort and protection. Sleep in luxury!
Now the new model stretch liner has poly/lycra stretch panels along the length of the seams. These panels allow you to move, turn, rollover comfortably, as the liner moves with you.
Sleeping bag liners are required at many youth hostels. In many European hostels you are charged up to €3 (A$6) per night to rent one.
This premium liner conforms to YHA (Hostelling International) standards and features a pillow flap. It is made from premium ripstop silk making it the ultimate sleeping sheet.
- Increases the thermal performance of sleeping bags
- Traveller model has built in pillow case, and is hostel approved
- Premium AA Grade, ripstop silk
- Poly/Lycra stretch panels along the length of the seams for improved comfort
- Machine washable & colorfast
- Lightweight, super compact and extends the life of sleeping bags by keeping them clean
- Packaged in its own stuff sack
- Double folded and reinforced seams
Brand Sea to Summit
Size 225cm x 92cm (88 x 36 inches)
Colour Navy, Eucalypt