Tell Me More® version 8 now available
Tell Me More® is a truly interactive software package with over 250 hours of learning. It evaluates your progress as you work, and uses your results to suggest the activities best suited to your needs. Whatever your objectives or level, from complete beginner to advanced, Tell Me More® adapts to your needs and guides you through the learning process, just as a teacher would. Tell Me More®, the world’s leading software for language learning, is valued by users and teachers alike for its speech recognition technology and personalised learning paths.
A complete and interactive method:
- Three work methods will help you to personalise your learning according to your needs and objectives
- The free-to-roam mode for a flexible learning programme
- Guided mode with learning paths adapted to your objectives
- Dynamic mode to analyse your progress in real-time
- Over 250 hours of learning and 40 types of activities:
- Varied exercises focusing on comprehension, writing and speaking, grammar, vocabulary, and culture.
- Cutting-edge technology
- Evaluation of your pronunciation and interactive dialogues with speech recognition
- Three hours worth of video activities per language
- 3D Phonetic animations
Complementary tools to consolidate your learning:
- A mock test with corrections to help you prepare for the test in accordance with the Council of Europe levels.
- Tool for extracting Tell Me More® audio resources (dialogues, dictations, etc.) with instructions.
Exclusive: explore the world of dubbing with Film Set:
Enter the film set of an actual television series or film and become one of the characters. Just like in a recording studio, you can practise saying your chosen character’s lines using scripts. Once you’re ready, dub the voice of your character in real-time Then, watch the entire film extract with your own voice recording! Immerse yourself in an hour-long video with extracts from actual films, such as "7 vidas" and "Periodistas".
The Tell Me More® course also features:
- Free headset
- Three levels in one course- beginner/intermediate/advanced
- Personalised learning approach
- Discover the total immersion option
- Create your own audio CDs
- 250 hours of learning
- 1,200 exercises that make learning interactive and fun.
- 40 types of activities broken down into six workshops
- Free tutoring service and language resources available online
- Speech recognition
- Videos and interactive dialogues
- A modern and ergonomic interface
System requirements Windows 98 or above (2000/XP/Vista/7)