Suggestions for the business traveller
What do frequent travellers want? Comfort, ease of packing, security and appropriate tools to do the job.
- To travel in comfort, consider back and neck cushions and pillows, as well as homeopathic tablets to help with travel and jet lag symptoms.
- Flight socks are essential to help prevent DVT for frequent flyers, and noise-cancelling headphones are a must for a peaceful flight.
- To help with ease of packing, use garment bags to pack business shirts, keeping them tidy and together. Shoes bags helps seperate shoes from clothes. Resealable and zippered bags keep items where you want them.
- Business travellers need to be secure: consider computer locks, combination TSA-approved locks, secure passport pouches, secure computer bags and handbags.
- Essential tools needed include adaptors, computer accessories, even the alarm clock! Of course, they also need to look good, so the travel irons and travel hairdryers come in handy too.