Telugu - Talk Now CD-ROM language course (beginners)
Talk Now is the world's best selling language learning CD-ROM series for beginners because it gets results fast.
Used by more than two million people, its innovative and fun learning method gives you the key words you want and the help your need to remember them.
It is ideal for travellers, holidaymakers, business people, students and families.
Special features include:
- speech recordingcompares your voice with native speakers
- four quiz levelstest what you've learnt, earn points and monitor your progress
- intellegent softwareremembers words you get wrong and targets your weak points
- automatic localisationlets you choose the language you want to learn from (more than 80 available)
- wide range of wordsfrom greetings and phrases to parts of the body, numbers and shopping
- printable dictionary with colour pictures
Telugu is spoken by 70 million people. It is the state language of Andhra Pradesh in India and it is also spoken in South Maharashtra and North Karnataka.
Format CD-ROM for Windows and Mac
System Requirements Windows 98/2000/ME/XP or Mac OS 9 or X; computer with colour display, sound, CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive, microphone (recommended)